In this topic, you will learn about, Characteristics of a Good Order.
Characteristics of a Good Order:
- It should be clear and predefined.
- A good order must specify the receiver what he wants to communicate.
- The order must be reasonable (practicable physible) and capable of immediate compliance (he should be able to execute that order) by the subordinates.
- An order can be written or oral.
- If an order is communicated directly it leads to more efficiency, less confusion and kiosk in the business organisation.
- Order must specify the time limit within which the instructions should be carried out and completed.
Note: This All Factors should be considered in effective communication
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, Characteristics of a Good Order.