Mychart Mountsinai Login – In 1852, the Mount Sinai Hospital opened. Today, they provide some of the best medical care in the following areas:
- Lung – Pulmonology
- Nephrology – Diseases of the Kidneys
- Obstetrics and gynaecology go together.
- Pain Management
- Digestive Diseases – Gastroenterology
- International Services for the Ear, Nose, and Throat
- First-line care
- Psychiatry and Medicine for Rehabilitation
- Spine \sSurgery
- Heart – Cardiology and Heart Surgery
- Services for Transplants
- Urgent Care
Patients can also use Mychart Mountsinai Login, an online account that is part of the hospital. Patients can access the following information and make changes and requests through their online account. Here are some of these choices:
Mychart Mountsinai Login – doctor communication where you can talk to your medical team or the doctor Rx refill requests test and lab results viewing past, present, and future appointments
Whether you are a new customer or patient who wants to make a new online account or an existing customer or patient who wants to log in, we have given you a quick rundown of how to do these things.
Steps to create and register a new account in Mychart Mountsinai Login.
- Visit: https://mychart.mountsinai.org/mychart/ on your device.
- Click on the link that says “Activate Your Account.”
- Click on the link that says “Sign Up Now.”
- Put your name in the fields that are there.
- Type your birth date in the field that’s there.
- Select your gender.
- In the space given, type in your account number.
- Fill out the fields with your email address.
- Fill out the fields with a mailing address.
- Type a phone number in the field that’s there.
- Make up a user name and type it into the field.
- Give information about the “Provider.”
- Click the button that says “Next.”
- Move forward and give all the information that is needed.
Follow the steps below to set up an online Mychart Mountsinai Login at : https://mychart.mountsinai.org/mychart/ :
- Visit: https://mychart.mountsinai.org/mychart on your device.
- Type your username and password for MyChart into the spaces provided.
- Click on “SIGN IN” to start managing your online account with Hospital.
- Check that all the information about you and your account is correct. If not, call customer service and ask them to fix it.
Looking for a code to turn something on?
E-mail [email protected], or you can call Patient Support Line at 1-855-343-3470.