Mychart.Ucdavis.Edu – This centre offers a wide range of care, including both general and specialised services. If you need help with a common health problem, you can go to one of their 17 primary care locations in any of the following areas:
- Citrus Heights and Auburn Carmichael
- Davis Elk Grove
- Folsom, Rancho Cordova, and Natomas
- Fill out the fields with your Activation Code. (If you don’t have one, click the “Request Activation Code” button on the far right of the page to go here:
- Enter your birth date in the spaces provided.
- In the space provided, type your Medical Record Number.
- Click the button that says “Next.”
- Go on to the next step and give all the information needed to finish signing up for a new online account.
Mychart.Ucdavis.Edu Login For Existing Member:
- Visit: https://mychart.ucdavis.edu/mychart/ on your device.
- In the spaces provided, type in your username and password.
- Click “SIGN IN” and you can start taking care of your online account.
- If you are a NEW patient who needs to sign up and make a new account to manage your medical information, follow the easy steps below:
- Visit this link in a web browser on your device.
Patients can do the following things through an online portal called myUCLAhealth:
- See your bills and pay them.
- Look at and manage your schedule.
- Look at and take care of lab results.
- Send their health care provider encrypted messages.
- Fill prescriptions for medicines.
- Look at your medical records, electronic health information, or a summary of your health.