In this topic, you will learn about, System Testing And Different Types Of System Testing.
System testing is a complete and fully integrated software product where system testing allows to test our all steps, program code and feasibility steps. Testing input various information according to the application and test all types of result. It depends on various things.
- Who the tester ?: This is the major factor to test any system.
- Time: Testing consume large time. Timing depends on project module.
- Resources: For testing, the tester must use a necessary resource like keyboard, mouse, printer, etc.
- Testing budget: Testing department face lots of problems. About the number of employees, number of days, number of resource components.
Different types of testing methods or techniques:
- Black box testing: Internal system design is not considered in this type of testing. Tests are based on requirement and functionality.
- White box testing: It is also known as glass box testing. Internal software and code working should be known for this type of testing.
- Unit testing: Testing of individual software components or modules. typically done by programmers not by testers, as it requires detail knowledge of the internal program and code.
- Functional testing: This type of testing ignores the internal parts and focus on the output is as per requirement or not.Black box type of testing geared to functional requirement of an application.
- System testing: Entire system is tested as per the requirement .black box type of testing that is based on overall requirement specifications, covers all combined parts of the system.
Comment below if you have queries related to the above topic, System Testing And Different Types Of System Testing.