www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc – Priority Health may trace its roots back to 1985, when the Holland Hospital established Lakeshore HMO, which was the predecessor to Priority Health. In 1992, with the merger of Butterworth HMO and Lakeshore HMO, the organisation became known as Priority Health. They provide HMO-POS plans as well as PPO plans that are covered by Medicare.
The majority of the Medicare plans offered by Priority Health will include coverage for health and wellness goods as well as coverage for over-the-counter pharmaceuticals. If your plan offers an OTC benefit, you will be given a predetermined dollar amount to spend each quarter in exchange for a copay that is equal to zero dollars. You can use the internet software that was developed by their network mail-order supplier to look up the things on which you are permitted to spend this amount.
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc Login Requirements:
- Access to the Internet
- Identification numbers for members
- Particulars about an individual
- Email address
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc Login Steps:
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc – Please navigate your internet browser on your device to the following address: https://www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc.
- To begin, select the button that says “Get Started” in green text. Please follow this link to continue:
- Fill in your postal code in the box that’s been provided.
- Please fill out the area provided with your date of birth.
- The “CONTINUE” button is the one you want to click.
- Proceed on and make sure you supply all of the essential information up until the point when you receive confirmation that your registration was successful.
- If your registration went through without a hitch, you will shortly get a confirmation email stating that everything is in order with your registration.
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc Login Steps For Existing Member:
- Simply type www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc into the address bar of the internet browser on the device you’re using.
- Simply navigate to the top right corner of the screen and select the “Log In” link.
- Please enter your email address into the space provided below.
- In the space that has been made available, please enter your current password.
- To log in, use the green button that says “LOG IN.”
- Start administering your online account right away.
With the use of this supplemental benefit, its members are able to place orders for things like:
- Medications for coughs, colds, and allergies
- Ophthalmic remedies and treatments
- Pain medications
- Products for the digestive system and the bowels.
- Treatment for first aid
- Hygiene goods
- Mosquito spray
What are the Advantages of Buying It Over the Counter?
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc – Members who have this coverage are exempt from paying any additional fees when they buy over-the-counter medicines from Walmart. This benefit will assist with the financial burden of the essential expenses associated with health and wellbeing. In addition, it has the potential to save you money on a broad variety of over-the-counter items, such as pain medicines, cold treatments, first aid supplies, dental care, and many other things.
Why should you make advantage of the OTC benefit?
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc – You Will Have an Opportunity to Save Money – Members have the ability to obtain OTC things they require without having to pay money out of their own pockets.
You’ll Save Time – Because members won’t have to make as many trips to the pharmacy, they’ll have more time to focus on the things that really important.
Absolutely No Fees!
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc – FAQ
Is Priority Health equivalent to Medicare in any way?
www.healthybenefitsplus.com/phmotc – Priority Health offers Medicare beneficiaries both HMO-POS and PPO plan options.
Does Priority Health replace Medicaid in its entirety?
NCQA has accredited them as a Medicaid Health Plan.